Swift

dip N dip

this is my fucking third attempt to finish this post. blaming the fucking internet for not functioning after I have updated it, and everything just lost in a blink of eye. if you can see this, means I have successfully updated my post, if you don't, fuck it, am just going to type I went to the dip N dip and I don't like it. went to the dessert shop after slacking for a bit at the Yi Wei hostel as the hostel is quite near with the dip N dip. parked at the bangsar village shopping mall because it's quite hard to find a parking space, some more the dessert shop is just 2 streets away from the mall. dip N dip is quite famous previously as I see lots of posts from the dessert shop by numerous number of people taking pictures by holding the signature crepe.
but I guess not any more because the dip N dip used to be crowded with people queuing but not today as we were welcomed by 2 of the workers by pulling the glass door for us. or maybe simply just because today is not weekend or whatsoever la. besides, we get to pick our favourite spot as the dip N dip is almost half empty. I do remember I ordered triple chocolate crepe which is a folded crepe filled with chocolate and topped with 3 kinds of chocolate, which is the milk chocolate, dark chocolate and the white chocolate. but it turned out the picture that I had Google is kind of different from the one Yi Wei was holding. the problem is, both of us didn't realize about it by that time and am only realizing it's quite different from what I have ordered when am typing this. never mind la, our own fault also, some more it's in the stomach already, probably digested.


ordered a bottle of mineral with cups of ice because the weather out there is fucking hot. was sweating like a pig while walking to the dessert shop hoping we get to chill ourselves when we got there. who knew the dip N dip isn't as chilling as we thought though the dessert shop is equipped with at least 4 air-conditioner, if am not mistaken. besides, the drinks in the menu is almost the same price as the food, we think it's kind a waste to have their drinks as our main purpose is to try out their signature dessert. mineral water is probably the cheapest drink in the menu. furthermore, we have already ordered the dessert which is sweet and thick enough for the throat.

a huge plate of chocolate crepe, yea, the plate is huge enough for a small crepe with a line of word on top of the plate saying a taste will make u :). my ass, more like a taste will make me say !@#$%$#@!. the whole thing tastes like kit kat to me. the Yi Wei said she can make it better and cheaper by melting a kit kat bar on the crepe by herself. even Yi Wei kind of give up on the dessert when we were half way eating it and start making phone calls. I can say I have never met anyone who loves sweet stuff more than her, at least I haven't meet anyone who can finish a bucket of ice-cream in no time all by herself. I think dip N dip is kind of overrated la as it is not as nice as I thought and it is definitely overpriced. the plate we had cost us RM17 and it's not even filling at all even if am finishing it all by myself. overall the environment is good, air-conditioner is bad, the service is good, the food is overpriced and am not paying for my second visit.



thanks for reading. XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments