Swift

28.3.2014

just a short post about another outing of mine which happened a month ago. quite lazy to transfer the photos from phone to the laptop, but I prefer updating the blog via laptop. there goes my dilemma, there goes the reason why outing posts are often delayed.

#1 OOTD

top : brands outlet
shorts : brands outlet
flats : vincci
shades : forever 21
bag : zara


#2 the yi wei

being the typical youngsters, staring at the phone before the meal is served. went to Alamanda for the day to chill a bit as I have been staying in the room forever (if am not mistaken). had some food once we have arrived the mall.

not much choices we get to choose from for lunch as Alamanda is smaller compare to any other mall in KL out there. chose The Manhattan Fish Market as the Yi Wei had never tried it and there is value lunch set which is super super cheap.

#3 while waiting for the main course

#4 the appetizer. fried calamari cuttlefish. I like.

#5 Yi Wei's fried red fish with fries and salad. 

#6 my grill salmon with mashed potato and vegetables.

tried The Manhattan Fish Market long long time ago and it was quite disappointing, thought I will never step my foot in there again. who knew, this time around, am surprised with the changes and am definitely going there again. the food is okay, the service is good, and the price is very affordable.


#7 posing with the shield

went for movie, divergent, after the late lunch. quite hard for us to take these pictures as the place is crowded with people where everyone is walking by in front of us while we were trying to take picture with pose. quite pai seh also while taking picture, as if we came from the village, but I don't care la.

#8 Yi Wei posing awkwardly



Divergent is a 2014 American science fiction action film based on the novel with the same name. people are divided into distinct factions based on virtues, which is Abnegation (selfless), Amity (peaceful), Candor (truthful), Erudite (intelligent) and Dauntless (brave). every 16 year old undergoes a serum based test that indicated which faction they would best fit to informs their choice at the Choosing Ceremony. Tris is warned that she is a Divergent and will never fit into any of the factions. when she discovers a plot to destroy Divergents, Tris and Four must find our what makes Divergents dangerous before it's too late.

I personally this is really a great movie, having a thought is every movie that is based on novel that good? I just simply love most of the movies that are based on novel. basically, I will never read the books, which is why I have no idea when people are saying the book is better than the movie. this is because I would rather watch it through the screen rather than imagine them through the lines. besides, there will be no more surprise if I have read the plot in the books. how sad does that sound like?

moral of the movie :
I can never be Abnegation as I can never survive if am forbidden to look at my own reflection through a mirror for more than 15 minutes a day. some more I admit am fucking selfish la, who else in the society nowadays are not selfish? but if I have to choose a faction out of the 5 factions, I can never choose one, because I believe everyone in the world has more than 1 trait in their personalities.

RATE : 4.5/5



thanks for reading. XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments