Swift

key instructions for life

saw this while surfing on the net I find this really good, so I have decided to share, cause sharing is caring  =) though I can't do every of the instruction, but will try my best to live the life to the fullest, you should too  ^^

  1. take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk. 
      • I have risked what I had for the love I have now. although it can't be considered as the great love, but it's worth the risk.
  2. when you lose, don't lose the lesson
      • never really lost in any arguments, but I did lost in some life competition when I get to know people better on how I thought they were. they taught me how fake and how cruel the society can be.
  3. follow the 3 Rs:
    • respect for self
      • have been doing that since I have a brain
    • respect for others
      • only respect others when others respect me as well
    • responsibility for all your actions
      • of course, it's my shit, I'll clean it myself
  4. remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck
      • just going to convince me "that's life"
  5. learn the rules so you know how to break them properly
      • always believe that rules are made to be broken
  6. don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship
      • friendship? bitch please
  7. when you realise you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it
      • not my style. usually convince myself that am not the one who's wrong till the very end, then only I realize it was my fault. (if I think it's my fault la)
  8. spend some time alone every day
      • I do spend my time alone in the shower every day
  9. open your arms to chance, but don't let go of your values.
      • no comment
  10. remember that silence is sometimes the best answer
      • hell, yeah. especially when am fucking mad
  11. live a good, honourable life. them when you get older and think back, you'll be able to enjoy it a second time.
      • my life is interesting enough to write a book
  12. a loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life
      • am a cancer, I love my home
  13. in disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. don't bring the past.
      • quite hard not to bring the past, but we are cool already as we rarely speak of the past any more, because we are thinking of our tomorrows
  14. share your knowledge. it's a way to achieve immortality
      • what do you think I am doing now?
  15. be gentle with the earth
      • I call the earth, the mother earth. I recycle and reuse. quite hard for me to reduce. sorry for that.
  16. once a year, go some place you've never been before
      • too busy for holiday, too stingy for vacation
  17. remember that the best relationship is one which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other
      • trying my very best
  18. judge your success by what you had to to give to in order to get it
      • I have given my time, money and passion, I should claim my success with honour.
  19. approach love and cooking with reckless abandon
      • cooking is okay, if the kitchen is not hot and the oil doesn't go on my hand while frying it.  people who I cook for enjoy what I have cooked. and also, when I don't have to wash anything that I have used to cook.

how you deal with your life? had you follow the key instructions for your life? or are you trying to follow it? hoping you are having a good day and a good life  =)



thanks for reading. XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments