Swift

Tappers

it's exactly a month ago since the last update. if u did follow my blog, sure u know I have tonnes of shits to do in between the days I was away.

this is a short update on one of the food places that I have been months ago. if you are staying in Kuala Lumpur, sure you know a place called Tappers where western food and some of the Asian food are served as well.
had their breakfast for my first visit and I didn't like it because the mushrooms are cold and I dislike my food is cold when am expecting them to be hot. but decided to give it another try after a few months as I was craving for breakfast and who knows, they don't serve breakfast after the certain time.

#1 face palm after being told we will not have any breakfast after we had our table and got the menu. someone says it will be way too ugly for walking out just like that, so, I just order anything that comes across my tongue when am browsing the menu.

#2 yours truly while waiting for the food. looks damn cin cai cause didn't get myself prepared before going out as Tappers is just somewhere around in Cyberjaya.

#3 someone ordered Chicken Parmigiana. mozzarella and Parmesan cheese melt over breaded chicken in spaghetti tomato sauce served with chips and coleslaw. so it's like spaghetti pizza kinda thing and I don't like it, because I don't like anything with spaghetti tomato sauce, which is why I never order spaghetti bolognese.

#4 my spaghetti carbonara. spaghetti cream sauce served with chicken bacon. always have a thing for carbonara, can't say this is not good, but not an awesome ones.


ambiance : not bad
food : okay
service : standard
price : standard



thanks for reading. XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments