Swift

don't fall in love with me if you can't


if you are going to fall in love with me

don't fall in love with the way I look after spending hours getting ready
don't fall in love with my fakest smile or freshly done hair

fall in love with my body, the way it widens quite a lot around my hips
fall in love with how I will never have that perfect figure

fall in love with my impatience
fall in love with my jealous mood
fall in love with the times I don't feel anything at all

fall in love with how sometimes I act like a child whilst other times I can be the most mature

fall in love with my scars
fall in love with my marks
fall in love with all the things that makes me far less than perfect

fall in love with every part of me
fall in love with the good and bad side of mine
fall in love especially with all that I consider a flaw

fall in love with me as a whole
or don't fall in love with me at all

You Might Also Like

0 comments