Swift

D'italiane Kitchen

Since the first time I was brought to this restaurant, I have deeply fallen in love with this restaurant. Can never think of other place whenever there is any special occasion to celebrate as the food is awesome, the service is good and the price is fucking reasonable.




Just me looking at all the choices they have and trying my very best to decide what to have as most of the dishes they have look fucking tempting. 

Who knows am still ordering the same food that I have ordered previously unintentionally. I only realize I have ordered the food previously when am trying really hard to think of what I have ordered the last time I have visited.




Con Pancetta (beef bacon) with warm portabello
According to the menu. It contains char grilled portabello, aragula, baby spinach, shaved parmesan cheese tossed in herb dressing. Pancetta is substitued with smoked beed and slow cooked with Italian Arborio rice and finished with a dashed of cream and parmesan cheese.
Advise not to have the whole dish alone as it's quite filling. And it is super cheesy!


Angel hair with scallops
US bay scallops, aragula, herbs and garlic in olive oil
Will always have craving over this once in a while. Somehow the scallops taste batter the first time I tried this.


Am definitely coming to this again. Till then.
signing off. XOXO


You Might Also Like

0 comments