Swift

outdated strongbow apple cider launch (part 2)

if you are looking for the previous post, click here for part 1.

talked mostly about how the even runs in part 1, and part 2 is the favorite part of the event, which is the food. was starving when I arrive as I rush there right after work.

it's a beer event and you can't drink with an empty stomach, right? there they provide all the food with elegant size, everything is served in super tiny portion so that you won't look like some werewolf that hasn't been eating while gorging the food.

biscuit and cheese (I guess)

this is the only station am not taking anything. it's not like I don't like it, it's I don't even know how to match it and how to eat it. this is a bit too "atas" for me.

bread and sandwiches

look how tiny the sandwiches are, they are about the size of my palm. and look how cute they have wrapped the sandwiches, but it took me a while to figure out how to eat it.

salad bar

pick all of the vegetables you want and put on the sauce you want in the jar provided. then close the lid and shake the salad well. how thoughtful so that we get to pick what we want in the salad, and make sure the salad is mixed well with the sauce by shaking them with well with lid closed tightly.

cheese macaroni, my love

juice, and I forgot what juice it is

not many take the juice here as they provide free flow of beer. it is a beer event, it's normal for a juice to lose it's shine this time. but I did take a cup or two because I can't take too much alcohol else I can't work.


Jack

the only blogger I manage to talk to and I forgot her name

Ophelia

yut tson

Mel

my favorite nutso in Netccentric, Vivian



signing off. XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments