Swift

Puchong Yong Tau Fu

so there is this invisible nice food place where I don't even know it's popularity even I had passed by it a few times back when am still staying in Cyberjaya. it is located right opposite a Chinese primary school which I don't even the name of it.

the restaurant is actually among the housing area which is pretty hard to notice it when it's not opened, but when it is opened, you can easily spot with people side parking the place illegally and crowd with people standing and sitting in restaurant.

chicken wrapped in paper

the chicken is super tender, I don't know they purposely pick this kind of chicken or the way they cook it, but sure I like the tenderness of the chicken. the only thing I dislike about this is that there is too much ginger taste for the chicken. 

small bowl cake (direct translate)

I like this a lot, this place is the reason why I like this dish a lot. I sure will look for this every time I go to night market, but somehow this is still the one I like most.

plate number after choosing yong tau fu

every piece of yong tau fu chosen will be deep fried or boil in soup on the spot, so the food will not feel like it's overcooked.

deep fried ones

those that are meant to boil in the soup


how's the price?
reasonable

how's the food?
I like street food, especially food from places without air-conditioner, it feels super local.

will I ever go back there?
sure, if I ever pass by Puchong all the way from Petaling Jaya.



signing off. XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments