Swift

missing pieces in Adelaide

when I thought I have finished with the trip I had about a year and a half ago, then I found all these missing photos that I was looking for when I was writing about it previously.

PICTURES TAKEN AT VINEYARD






from the left: Nono, Su Sien, Su Jean, yours truly


PICTURES TAKEN AT WILDLIFE PARK





with the kangaroos. heard rumors that kangaroos kick. super terrified when I first meet these creatures.
they look kinda different from what I thought they will look like. they aren't that active after all, laying there sleeping all day long.


took lots of courage to feed them. started with the little ones and slowly to those that is my size. it was okay, but my hand is full of slimy saliva from their tongues.
 
 
the must take picture at Australia, with the iconic ones. the queue is super long and there is certain time where we can take a picture with it.
didn't get to hug it as we need to pay in order to hug it for photos. not a big fan of hugging it as it is still an animal from the zoo, and am pretty sure it will has this zoo smell on it.
besides, am afraid of it. it doesn't look as friendly as it shows as a stuffed doll. the eyes are greenish and the nails are super long. am just fine taking pictures standing besides it.


AT THE VIETNAM RESTAURANT BROUGHT BY COUSIN'S BOYFRIEND








 signing off. XOXO






You Might Also Like

0 comments