Swift

3 bags full

it's been a while since the last time I have brunch out there, so I kinda google on the best brunch place and this happened to be the first one on list that serves pork. went all the way to Kota Damansara, it's less than 10km from my place.

Big Breakfast

although this is not the signature ones, but this is what attracts my attention at the very first place. it turned out to be super good, this is way above my expectation.

creme brulee is not really my thing and what surprised me is the egg. it surprised me, but I don't like it. the rest is good, unexpectedly good.

squid ink pasta

been craving for squid ink pasta since the last time I had it and somehow the place I had it stop serving it. it's stated the squid ink pasta is the signature dish in the menu and it did not disappoint me at all. giving it a big thumb up!

did not order any drinks as the main purpose of going is mainly for food and sky juice is available for free though the Frankenstein milk shake is kinda tempting at the very first place.


RATING

how is the ambiance there? 
good.

how's the price?
quite pricey. ordered only 2 main dishes and it costs RM70+

how's the staff?
depends. some of them are friendly, but some are noe

how's the food?
out of expectation, unexpectedly good

will I ever go back there?
not really, it's a bit way too pricey for a brunch.



signing off. XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments