Swift

90 degree cafe


another random coffee house back in hometown, 90 degree cafe. a place I usually suggest whenever I have cravings for waffle. somehow didn't visit much as the table is quite limited.

coffees we had ordered. mocha and macchiato

somehow there is coffee art on macchiato. and based on the one who had it, it is slightly bitter by comparing it with the Starbucks ones. and mocha? I don't really remember, they're all the same anyway.


chocolate waffle

can't really recall on how the waffle tastes, but if am not mistaken, it's within expectation. in other word, it doesn't taste bad and it doesn't surprise me. I heard there is more flavors of waffle, can't wait to try the new flavors when am back.


RATING

how is the ambiance there? 
it's a bit too cold there and the coffee kinda get cold a bit too quick.

how's the price?
normal. 

how's the staff?
mostly self service, nothing to comment about.

how's the food?
within expectation. nothing surprising.

will I ever go back there?
yes, cause I love waffle!



signing off. XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments