Swift

Sea World & Gold Coast Beach


so there is a day when PJ is free from work and decided to spare some time for me when am still in Brisbane. so she took me and her parents all the way to one of the famous park, Sea Park.

bought a VIP pass that only expires in a year. reason why I bought the VIP pass as it allows me to go to 3 of the famous parks and I only have to pay an additional of AUD10. why pay more when am going to go for the other park?

Shark Bay it says, but I don't see any shark there.

tourist being tourist, the park is pretty huge. map of the park is an essential so that we won't miss out anything. 
 
with the Spongebob

Dolphin Cove, where we enjoyed the dolphin show, a must watch show. for me, it's an amazing show, never seen anything like that before.

picture of us using PJ phone, this girl doesn't use any filter while taking pictures.

the one behind us is Sky Fortress. we don't really go on that as it's mainly for children. but it looks too good for photos.

some performances performed around the Bikini Bottom.

we left Sea World after watching the performances and head to the famous Gold Coast Beach before the sun sets. the sun set at the beach is amazingly beautiful. I have never seen such beautiful sunset in my life though I live nearby the beach back in hometown.

by the beach side, the photographer just can't stop taking my pictures.

with PJ dad. he just told her daughter to take a picture of us out of nowhere and the picture was taken with me standing awkwardly.

we kind of strolled a bit by the night market which is placed right beside the beach with 2 short rows before we head back for dinner.





signing off. XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments